TO EXPENSIVE

I think its time for a new Auction site, Unfortunately Ebay has become. to expensive with its loading fees, selling fees and Paypal fees, the small seller does not have a chance against the multi nationals, BRING BACK SOLD.COM or similar . Just saying Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: TO EXPENSIVE

Loading Listing fees 

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Yeah, I loved Sold.com, started out on that site and it was great..

Then eBay bought it and closed it down..Go figure, that's business.

I had been selling a bit on eBay, after they closed Sold.com, I took all my listings to eBay as there was no-where else at the time to go.

Can't say I regretted it, so far..

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Loading Listing fees 

There's no listing fees unless you go over your limit.

OP has a store.

I'm thinking the  OP shouldn't be on ebay.

Just judging by the follow-ups on negs received.

Not very professional IMO

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

That was two funny, countess!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Meh...four negs out of more than 1400 in 12 months - they must be doing something right. Two of those four are the same buyer complaining about what seems to be an Aus. Post issue, and received what are likely appropriate replies given the negs left.
If you want "professional" service, buy from an established store with a B&M presence somewhere rather than an eBay seller named "Shassaz Atic", but then again, Shassa has a feedback rating higher than most of the big players here in Australia!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

The replies seem reasonable to us.

We've seen much worse by other sellers.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

the myth that somehow Ebay is better is blown away when you get periods of NO SALES for 14 days...it never used to be this bad..and you pay through the nose with exhorbitant fees..this mob squeeze every penny from the paypal / ebay double whammy billing cycle..i 100% agree it's expensive i just hope our cirumcstances change when we can leave the drudgery and say goodbye ebay forever..

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply