The Latest eBay Free Listings and Seller Promotions Thread.

Thought it would be good just to have a single thread devoted to seller promos and free listings.

Message 1 of 505
Latest reply
504 REPLIES 504

Re: The Latest eBay Free Listings and Seller Promotions Thread.

Thanks for sharing, but no joy. 😞

Message 361 of 505
Latest reply

ekd1807
Community Member

Message 362 of 505
Latest reply

Check your offers.  Unlimited zero Insertion Fees til Midnight Friday.   Wasn't expecting this mid-week, mid-month.

Message 363 of 505
Latest reply

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/14196

Link for offer in previous post.
Message 364 of 505
Latest reply

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5663

List & sell up to 10 items and pay no insertion fees and only $1 for selling fees.  Note that if you sell items for less than $10 you'll still pay $1.

Not available for stores and for single quantity listings only.

Runs from 16th to 29th (you'd better check the end dates if you qualify).

Message 365 of 505
Latest reply

love this thread with all the sharing of promos.

I thought I was in when the promo deets came up but theres no button to press to accept, so I'm guessing thats ebays way of stopping people not intended to use.... unless anyone has a work around for non stores?  

Message 366 of 505
Latest reply

You could try clicking on your previous offers link (in your promo section) and then changing the number in any one of those offers to 5663.  You need the URL that shows after you've accepted an offer, not the one you click on TO accept it.

I've only had 4 items listed on the ID that got this particular offer. My other few listings have been sitting in unsold for several weeks hoping for an offer like this one so maybe they're only giving out the offers to IDs that haven't listed anything for a while.

The unlimited offer about a week ago (normal selling fees I got on another ID that I haven't listed anything on for several weeks, which supports my theory. There's no way of really knowing though.

Message 367 of 505
Latest reply

I tried replacing another number in a previous offer but it still said the offer wasn't available to me so there's no work around. Better to just be grateful for what we do get than trying to steal something we're not entitled to.
Message 368 of 505
Latest reply

didn't work that way either, but I think the term stealing is a little harsh.  If it weren't for these threads I wouldn't even know about those promos I was "entitled to", until they were over.  ebay are way to slow or random with their coms to sellers. thanks for your help brer rabbit.

Message 369 of 505
Latest reply

If we're not entitled to something and we find a way to take it anyway, that's stealing. You can dress it up all you like but taking something that's not yours IS stealing. The fact that it says it's not available to you, or that there's no Accept button, means it isn't yours.

Message 370 of 505
Latest reply