The best method of selling for me, not a business, with hundreds of small items (e.g Cutlery.)?

Hello Forum, I have hundreds of cutlery and other silverware items and would like to know what the most advantageous method of selling for me would be? I'm not a business, and to the best of my knowledge, this is the only time I'll be doing something of this nature. Many thanks for the assistance. Allan

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The best method of selling for me, not a business, with hundreds of small items (e.g Cutlery.)?

List them? They won't sell otherwise.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The best place to start is by looking at same or similar items currently listed on ebay, or recently sold by selecting completed listings in search resulst. That will give you an idea of the kind of market there is for those items. what kind of listing format is the most popular and/or successful, what kind of prices are achieved and so on. 

Aside from that, the general basics are mostly common sense ones 🙂 i.e. Understand your responsibilities and/or obligations for listing on ebay and any payment methods you use, take great photos, show any flaws in close up, have detailed but succint descriptions that don't downplay flaws, have reasonable terms of sale (if any are used), and quote reasonable P&H. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply