Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

think buyer is going to scam me.

Hi , i sold a radio, 5 bands..the buyer recieved it, and gave me negative feedback straight away, stating, no power cord and cant get FM, which is a lie, for one the cord is attached to the radio, its not a push in or pull out..and how can he state N...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What does postage time have anything to do with the seller?

Aust Post are late in their delivery of the items, as the result seller got low rating on their DSR.So what is the logic in this? I sent items as soon as I could which is usually within 12 hours from the time the payments arrived, yet in the DSR, I h...

PEOPLE SELLING COUNTERFEIT PRODUCT

WHEN MEMBER GET PRODUCT MADE UP IN CHINA THAT YOU DESIGN AND THEN OTHER MEMBERS SEND YOUR PRODUCT TOO OTHER COMPANIES IN CHINA TO GET YOUR PRODUCT MADE UP AND STARTS SELLING ON EBAY THAT WHAT A LOT OF MEMBERS ARE DOING BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T THE BRAINS...

Pinning clothes on mannequins

Clothes sellers -I understand you want your clothes to look fabulous in your photos, but when you pin an item to fit, it gives a very inaccurate look to the clothes you're trying to sell. There is nothing worse than getting a mu-mu when you think you...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I hate it when this happens! What do I do now?

I work hard to protect my 100% feedback rating. Today I recieved a negative from someone overseas who states they havent recieved their item. I have had no communication what so ever from this buyer. Just bang! Neg. feedback left. Is there anyway I c...

Adding postage for additional items.

Hello,I sell Stamp Albums on CD internationally. These are posted in padded envelopes. One weighs 37 gm and postage costs are $2.60.The next postage bracket is 51gm to 250gm and cost $6.45. I want to add the difference for the first additional CD, th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Strangely Moved to Archive List

Not sure whether/not I might have had some finger trouble but here is what happened... I opened a UIC for a non-payer.After 2-days the buyer paid but I hadn't noticed that they had done so. The item was not on my awaiting shipping list. 2-days later ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How does one get second selling ID ?

I see people saying that they sell under two or three IDs and I want to open a store but retain my usual free auction ID but can only do so by listing everything as Collectables. An old piece of royal Doulton, for instance, may be collectable but sho...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer overseas charged extra postage paid Australia Post

I posted parcel to Uk paid what Australia Post calculated to send it. Buyer says UK Royal Mail hit him with charge 21 pounds as I had undercharged. But I couldnt because you cannot post anything here with out going into a post office for identificati...

Aussie Mobile store - Anyone know if their still around

Hi, Purchased Sony Experia Sola from Aussie Mobile store with 2 year warranty back in Decemeber 2012 and screen has failed, Sony will only honour the 12 months and said I need to contact retailer for the remaining 12 months however have had no reply ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am trying to end a listing

I am trying to end a listing, (I have done it many times before) but theMORE ACTIONS section on by Ebay, is not active. Does any body knows why?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem uploading photos

Hi I seem to be unable now to use my standard photo uploader, I tried phoning ebay who informed me (wrongly) that you have never been able to upload more than one photo at a time can anyone here help me?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful