Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Completely Different Listing Page

I`ve just opened a new account (have a Store with 500 + Positives) to sell a posters only. Just listed my first item, and the listing page is completely different to the one I`m used to, and I find it terrible. Thought it may have just been for the 1...

Selling tips to get get noticed and bidders I'm new to this ebay has changed so much anyone please

I'm mostlyNew to this used ebay before but it's changed so much I keep getting told off for silly things like my photos areNever alwaysBig enough, if I mention in a description I'd be be happy to sell a chair seperate to take someone complained to eb...

Resolved! Buyer requirements..

Just curious,if a potential buyer dosen't meet your requirements and tries to bid on an item,what message do they see or get when they try to bid.

O/s buyer wants to pay with paying with transfer form

Austria buyer has no paypal or credit card and wants to pay using paying with transfer form. what is this what do I tick for payment options and what are the downsides? thanksI suggested they opened a paypal acc.....

Resolved! How do I access my stored Feedback comments?

Hey there. Just wanting to edit my stored Feedback comments but cannot for the life of me figure out how to even find them.After searching help topics I STILL can't find the links...Any help / advice will be very much appreciated THANKS

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer unable to put new address as Po Box to pay for item.

Hi I sold an item tonight and received this message from the buyer. Hi I have tried to pay for item however it will not accept my residential address or PO Box in Queensland. Would you please provide feedback. Thank you. I replied that i was pretty s...