The case was upgraded by buyer

Hi,
The buyer submit a return request by eBay , we have reached an agreement with a part refund (AU $ 35 ) And we had refund this money by this return case ,but this buyer sent a message to me and don't received this refund . And this case was upgraded by this buyer . I am so worry about it .I can offer you picture about refund and message , hope you can help me .Looking forward to your reply.

Case ID:
Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I assume you have proof of the refund (ie paypal transaction that shows the refund being sent to the buyer).  It may be that the buyer's origional paypal payment was via a credit card rather than funds accumulated in her paypal account - in which case the refund will go back to her credit card and not her paypal account and may take a few days.  In any case the buyer has escallated the case and eBay tend to find quickly in the buyers favour if the case has been escallated.  So I would ring eBay quickly and have your refund evidence at hand.  If the refund was done directly against the original transaction, eBay records should also show a\the part refund.  And the buyer has commented that she accepted a part refund to resolve the case so hopefully you will be OK if you act quickly.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Also, you're posted on the ebay Australia boards 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply