The new ALL ORDERS page in selling manager pro is INEFFICIENT, CONFUSING AND MESSY!!!

The new ALL ORDERS page, which changed yesterday while I was USING IT, requires you to open so many areas to do what you could do in the one area, when you opened the sale. It's messy to view, hard to see what has been sent and what hasn't.

Also, I used to pack sales the night before and mark them as sent for the next day's date...can't do that anymore!!!!

There are a host of features gone! And no benefits to me with the new interface.

To mark as sent you need to open a drop down rather than clicking the date and could put it a day ahead.

To make a buyers note, you need to click again. and Click again to get out of these areas. 

The worst change....please return the orders page back to what it was...it was perfect.

It's such a lengthy labourious struggle to use now!

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: The new ALL ORDERS page in selling manager pro is INEFFICIENT, CONFUSING AND MESSY!!!

Once again they have made a mess of things. There are lots of glitches with the new page - too numerous to mention but very frustrating for sellers.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: The new ALL ORDERS page in selling manager pro is INEFFICIENT, CONFUSING AND MESSY!!!

these changes WITHOUT warning break the way we manage sales. and what is worst there is no OPT out option. really **bleep** off about this. but ebay has never cared, thats for sure.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply