The variation option is not showing up when creating a new listing

I know this is the worst time to be learning how to use variations, being so close to Christmas and all, but I'm trying to list items with variations like I've done once before however there is no option to create variations when I go to create a new listing, I opened up a save draft or I click sell similar. Is there anything that I'm doing wrong?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

That link didn't answer my question as to why I'm not getting the option to add variations to my listings?

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

It all looks pretty straight forward to me and I am not a seller. 

Are you using the business tool or Seller Hub.....have you clicked on that option for instructions?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I’ve been to both the seller hun and business tool... I know the instructions are super straight forward but what I’m saying is there is no variation feature on any of my drafts, when I create a brand new listing, when I select “sell similar”. I’m not saying the link you gave me isn’t helpful for creating listings but what I’m saying is there is no option to create variations when creating a new listing.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I know how to create Variations and this link is great for that. But what about if the option to create variations is not showing up anywhere. I do have a store and i have created Variations before. But for some reason I don't see the option anywhere.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply