Three free lisings automatic

Hi if 40 listings is the max for a month & I took advange of the 150 free listings if they auto relist am I charged for the rest cheers?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Three free lisings automatic

After the 3 free relists does it automatically relist for a 4th time at cost if you have no free listings left or just stop at 3?

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

It stops at 3...then goes into your 'unsold'

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

@thewishingmagic wrote:

After the 3 free relists does it automatically relist for a 4th time at cost if you have no free listings left or just stop at 3?

You list it initially, then it will automatically relist 3 more times. Then as mentioned, it drops into your unsold box. If you have paid for extras, like a subtitle, you will get charged for those each time it relists. You also have to be careful if you see the free offer of a subtitle on a particular listing as it's only free for the initial listing. When it relists, you get charged the $2 for it. Some here have contested it and won, which saw eBay credit them for each of the subtitles they paid for in a free relist. I wouldn't rely on that though, I think it depends on who you speak to on the day.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply