Throttle cable broken ?

Whats going on our store ID is selling items today every 15 mins none stop, and last few days have had a lot od sales as well, never seen this volume of sales on Ebay like this for years, maybe Ebays throttle cable is broken ?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Throttle cable broken ?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

SSSSHHHHHH   are you insane?   ssssshhhhhh

Don't mozz it............just bask in the glory of it

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Throttle cable broken ?

For me it was yesterday - 5 sales in one day!  Hasn't been that good for weeks or months even.

My website also produced 6 sales after a silent Sunday.

Looks like people are spending, possibly the pre-Xmas rush?

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Throttle cable broken ?

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Don't get too used to it.....I am sure ebay will fix it in double quick time when it is something of real benefit to sellers.Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Throttle cable broken ?

Today ended up a bit above average.

This month looks like being a bit up on last month.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Throttle cable broken ?

Damn, wish I never opened my mouth, it has been silent again since Monday morning.  I just don't understand.

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Throttle cable broken ?

TP, When is your monthly invoice payable ?    I find it goes very quiet about 8-10 days before invoice is due, then a flurry of sales in the week leading up to invoice payment.

I,m sure this is to keep us keen at invoice time and to ensure there is the funds in the account to pay the invoice. The last day or two of the month can also be very busy if my sales are running behind my long term monthly average sales figure. Last month I sold $300 in the last 6 hours of the month to bring me to within $10 of my pre determined monthly sales limit.  BIZZARRO  !!!!.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Throttle cable broken ?

@transport-posters wrote:

Damn, wish I never opened my mouth, it has been silent again since Monday morning.  I just don't understand.

Could be that one of your wares got some additional promotion through one of the many, many ways eBay listings can receive increased visibility and highlighted to buyers. 

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Throttle cable broken ?

My invoice date was 17 September, so that doesn't fit the theory!

Maybe my stuff did show up in a promo thing.  It was all sales to the US and one UK.

Sad news, a couple of third party logistics companies offering me wholesale rates said they can't match Australia Post for pricing, so I am stuck with AP forever it seems.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Throttle cable broken ?

Ha same here lights are out today !!! LOL

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply