Total sales amount (in $ and # of sales) is since first joining ebay?

How can I find out what my total sales has been since first joining ebay?  I'm wanting to know total number of sales, total $ sold and total $ in ebay fees since I first ever joined ebay.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I think you need to have kept your own local records to go back more than 90 days (??).
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Total sold. Number of sales and $ amount.

Go to seller dashboard and scroll to the bottom.

In account, total fees, I think you can only see the last 2 years.

image host
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Click on your feedback score, go to seller dashboard, scroll to the bottom right of page and it should have your total number of sales since joining ebay, along with your total dollar value of sales since joining ebay. The dollar value is in U.S dollars so you will need to do the conversion.  The total fees for many years are not included, but you should be able to work out the average % of your fees compared to total sales in a month or year fairly easily and extrapolate this to get a rough guide.

edit - Just checked one of my stores and it is definately at the bottom of the dashboard.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

Click on your feedback score, go to seller dashboard, scroll to the bottom right of page and it should have your total number of sales since joining ebay, along with your total dollar value of sales since joining ebay. The dollar value is in U.S dollars so you will need to do the conversion.  The total fees for many years are not included, but you should be able to work out the average % of your fees compared to total sales in a month or year fairly easily and extrapolate this to get a rough guide.

edit - Just checked one of my stores and it is definately at the bottom of the dashboard.

wouldn't the exchange rate variations since 2011 affect any estimate of fees based on US$ total shown on that page?  I know that a couple of years ago our $ was running at US$1.10 because that was when I was buying lots of cameras from US sellers.  Now, it is at about US$0.76 .   Also, back in 2011 the fee structure was different.  From memory, it may still have been a "tiered" structure.

your best bet for estimating fee totals would be to try to recover eBay monthly fee invoices.  Check your emails for invoice notifications from eBay as they will tell you how much you paid in fees for that invoice.  If you haven't deleted those emails then you will be able to tally the totals on each email all the way back to 2011.  The emails do not show sales $ totals.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Best to check paypal or credit card records for the amount of fees paid if you want accurate figures.  As to accurate sales figures, paypal records would be the best way to work that out if you're going back further than 18 months (I'm pretty sure invoices only show for 18 months).  It'll be laborious but it's the only way to do it if you haven't kept any records.  There are various ways you can search but I can't remember what they are now so you'll just have to play around a bit.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@chameleon54 wrote:

wouldn't the exchange rate variations since 2011 affect any estimate of fees based on US$ total shown on that page?  I know that a couple of years ago our $ was running at US$1.10 because that was when I was buying lots of cameras from US sellers.  Now, it is at about US$0.76 .   Also, back in 2011 the fee structure was different.  From memory, it may still have been a "tiered" structure.

your best bet for estimating fee totals would be to try to recover eBay monthly fee invoices.  Check your emails for invoice notifications from eBay as they will tell you how much you paid in fees for that invoice.  If you haven't deleted those emails then you will be able to tally the totals on each email all the way back to 2011.  The emails do not show sales $ totals.

You could be right. I dont know for sure wether ebay keeps a running total in U.S dollars or keeps the running total in Australian dollars and then converts the figure to U.S dollars on a daily basis. Its a bit of a pain as it would be a handy figure to have a reliable number on. At least the count of transactions should be accurate, so at least that answers a third of the OP,s question.....Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

so I went back through my emails and found eBay fee invoices dating back to 2010 when I first started selling on this account.  They show the total fees for the month, but not how they were calculated or the total sales amounts.

invoice aug 2010.JPG

I have also taken a screenshot of my sales totals on my seller dashboard.  I'll check it again in about a week and see if the US$ amount varies, which would indicate a dynamic totaling rather than cumulative totaling based on exchange rate at the time of each sale.  If it is dynamic then an estimate of total sales in A$ may be possible, if it is cumulative then it is not possible due to fluctuating exchange rates.

sales totals.JPG

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

It would be appreciated if you can update us as to the result. I would be keen to know. Thanks slr

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

@chameleon54 wrote:

Bugger me. I just checked mine, 13443 sales. Crikey! That cant be right. My bank account would strongly disagree.... Lol.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply