Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller issue

I recently sold a sewing machine to a buyer and clearly showed the accessories that went with it and stated no refunds. I started it at a low price $50 because I wanted to sell it which attracted a lot of bidders. Even though I just wanted a simple p...

ebay witholding funds

i sold an item on ebay for $****. It sold quickly. almost as quick was ebay withdrawing $600 plus as their share , but putting my money on hold for 4 weeks! I have been an ebay seller/buyer since 2006. Because i havent sold anything in a year , "thei...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charged a refund

Had a buyer claimed he bought item and didn't deliver. I never received the payment but there's a purchase id and everything.Now I had to refund a sale I didn't get?All I get is automated help.

Resolved! templates

Can I use templates in the description category, I don't have a store

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is a Scam charging fees on gross revenues (Sold price + Sales TAx + Freight + other)

EBAY should be up for unfair trade practices and unconscionable conduct. They are charging percentage fees on the total transaction costs of 1. Sale Price + 2. Postage and Handling 3. Sales Tax 4. International delivery Fee !!!!!!!!!!! What businesse...

tag2141_0-1686033851475.png
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overcharged by Sendle via Ebay

I sent a $9.99 dress weighing 200g and dropped off the tiny satchel at a Sendle collection point costing $5.12 Long behold, the courier remeasured it as 3kg (28.4108L) box with dimensions of 61cm x 11.5cm x 40.5cm and Sendle charged me $18.12 extra. ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Suspecting sold item to scammer. Item sent.

Sold an item recently worth 3k to an account that has 1 feedback and created 2 days prior to purchasing my item. The buyer went silent after the item was picked up (I used sendle pick up). I just looked up the address provided is permanently closed o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

australia post - import ebay orders

Suddenly my orders won't import from ebay to Aust Post for labels. I tried reconnect again in Aust Post Business but still not working. In ebay itself I can't find the page where you give permission to other sites, like Aust Post or a sniping program...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What I am to do in this situation?

Hi all On 23rd May customer received an item and started a return as "change of mind". It was auto-approved by eBay.Today I received an e-mail from customer saying item has arrived to our PO box yesterday (30th May) and asked me to pick it up and pro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What happened to my $60?

Hi sold some shoes last year, 2 identical pairs other than colour, after the fees and wotnot i should of recieved $275 per pair. I did receive that much that much for the 2nd pair, but $60 just vanished from the sale from 1st sale with no explanation...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not been paid

I sold an item on June 1st and buyer paid but eBay has not paid me 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful