Tracking Seller Goal Tracker Stats

Hi all I signed up for this promotion on all 3 of our accounts. I just took the $200 Option as I was very doubious. Using the Seller Goal Stats webpage I fine 1 Account has $7.50 Sales which is Correct, Another has $10.00 Sales which I think is also correct and the 3rd Account has Zero Sales which I know is wrong as I have sold $160.00 in sales. Anyone else keeping Track of this?

Thank You

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Tracking Seller Goal Tracker Stats

Hi Crowsman,  To be eligible, your items must be listed and sold during the promotion dates shown on the invitation email.   In my case this is between the 13th May and the 30th June.  I have found that any items I had listed before the 13th May (and have sold) do not qualify as part of my sales for this promotion.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I can't see anywhere in the T&C that states the listings have to be created after the promotion acceptance in order to count towards the seller goal tracker.

There is another part to the promotion which gives the seller their first listing after they enter the promotion fee free ..

"After sign-up, the first single item you list to a single category on ebay.com.au during the promotion will be exempted from eBay fees (Insertion Fees and Final Value Fees only; any other fees for additional options apply)."

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I do notice this line now, so perhaps that is correct..

"The sales target refers to the total price of items you list and sell during the promotion period and does not include postage."

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I signed up on one of my accounts for $200. I figured I had nothing to lose. I already had a few bids on totalling a bit over $90. I felt a bit miffed with myself that I should have signed up before then, so those sales would count. Well, wouldn't you know it, when they sold, they DID count!

I also noticed about the first listing after signing up was completely fee free, so I didn't relist anything until my dearest item was coming up to relist (I was running 1 day auctions). I cancelled the auto relist and relisted it before anything else. So far I've not sold it. In fact, I've not sold anything else on that account since signing up.

Even though that account is my smaller one, sales were more consistant on that one than my larger account. I'm wondering if that's got anything to do with this promotion. I've got quite a few items with watchers, but page views are down.....right down. Not that either really mean much.

Edit: I don't know if the item I listed for the fee free promotion still counts since it auto relisted.....?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

The whole thing is a bit of a joke.  I got the offer on all three selling IDs (one store, two non-stores) and since then I've had a voucher on each of the non-store IDs anyway.  One is for 15% and the other for 10%.  There's nothing I want to buy anyway.  Well, there is, but the only seller offering it has dubious feedback and I'm not prepared to take the risk.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply