Turbo lister not uploading - Erro messages

Has anyone had any issues with turbo lister - have a couple of messages that keep coming up and have tried to correct but nothing is happening.  I've uninstalled turbo lister, done updates have no clue what else to do - support weren't much help either.

They are:

Error 1 of 1 Input data is invalid. Input data for tag <PackageLength[0]> is invalid or missing.

Please check API documentation. Error 1 of 1 Duplicate custom variation label.

Can anyone help, going made here 🙂

Many thanks

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Turbo lister not uploading - Erro messages

Hi thefashiondepot2014,

Sending us a copy of your listing will enable us to look into this further for you. Please send us a CSV file of your listing by following these steps:

1. Open Turbo Lister.
  2. Select the problem listing from Inventory view.
  3. On the "File" menu, select "Export Selected Items."
  4. Select the "Turbo Lister Format (CSV file)" option, and then click the "Export" button.
  5. Enter a file name and a location to save the file. Saving to your Desktop makes the file easy to find.
  6. Click the "Save" button, and then the "Close" button.
  7. Right-click the file (if you saved it to your desktop), and then click "Send To."
  8. Click "Compressed (zipped) Folder."
  9. Create a new email, restating the issue, and send the file to turbodata@ebay.com

Regards,

Draex

eBay Turbo Lister Support

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Nice to see a TL support member posting on the boards. I have to say that any time I have emailed the turbodata email address I have always had very clear instructions on how to fix the problem. They are as different from the ordinary ebay email support as chalk is to cheese.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@thefashiondepotau wrote:

Has anyone had any issues with turbo lister - have a couple of messages that keep coming up and have tried to correct but nothing is happening.  I've uninstalled turbo lister, done updates have no clue what else to do - support weren't much help either.

They are:

Error 1 of 1 Input data is invalid. Input data for tag <PackageLength[0]> is invalid or missing.

Please check API documentation. Error 1 of 1 Duplicate custom variation label.

Can anyone help, going made here 🙂

Many thanks

Have you done a full version update as that seems to "fix" most problems in TL,(you can do so via the Tools >

Install Complete Version Update).

I had to go into TL as an admin so that I could set it to allow updates.

The two issues I still have are that listings take nearly 3 minutes to load and my Description builder is nearly the

full length of the page on one ID,(I had to shift my browser toolbar to the top so that I could save the listing).

Did everything that support told be to try but nothing has worked yet,Who knows.gif

It still "works" so it's not a big hassle,good.gif

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Common fix for TL for Window Vista / 7 / 8 when trying to install updates and other bugs:

Right click on the startup icon, select Properties, then the Compatibility tab at the top.

Tick the box for "Run this program in compatibilty mode for:" and select Windows XP (Service Pack 2) in the drop down menu.

Hit Apply, OK, and then start Turblo Lister.

Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply