Unable to print postage labels

Is anyone else having problems printing ebay c&s  postage labels?  My labels will not print - don't know if the problem is with ebay or perhaps my adobe reader. I have no other problem with my printer . Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Went to process about 7 postings at C & S and the list was empty.

Nothing had been imported from ebay.

Had to manually enter details but after that they processed fine.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Sorry, don't do the eBay, one per page, labels.

termalert - I had to sign out of the eBay link and sign in again to make C&S work. You have to reverify every 18 months and I was 3 days away, so that might be a reason. C&S has worked fine since then.

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

When you log in to Australia Post C&S you have to Click the create an Item button. Then you click Add Items In the eBay Logo section...

Your eBay items

No eBay items have been selected. Please click "Add items" to add eBay items you are sending.

From there C&S will check what items you have that are ready for posting and Should List them all. Tick the Item/s you wish to send and follow the promps...

Paddy
Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

My problem is printing the  postal labels from eBay not Australia Post site. I've been trying to do one this morning with no luck. If others are not having problems then must be my computer and I don't know what to do about it. Off to the PO now to get an AP satchel

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Maybe try a different browser?
Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Thanks  marconii. I'll try that next time I have a sale. I have had a few issues with IE.

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

I had a lot of trouble with Internet Explorer (only on eBay) I have found Google Chrome is much better for eBay.
Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

@shoppingbag*wrote:
I had a lot of trouble with Internet Explorer (only on eBay) I have found Google Chrome is much better for eBay.

Oh no! Shoppingbag, you have fallen victim to the dreaded necrothread manoeuvre.  zombiestone.gif

(Do old threads suddenly appear here without warning or sense?)

WARNING: THIS THREAD WAS BORN IN 2014, AND DIED A MERE 3 DAYS LATER.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

For the record....the reason for problems with IE on ebay is that ebay no longer supports IE.....they haven't for some years.

That is probably the reason for this thread in the first place.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply