Unbelievable customer, check my feedback!

Customer buys 6 items and promised to pay by a certain date. When date arrives - please cancel two as not what I want - I cancelled. Balance - 1 paid and 3 NPB cases opened. 2 paid on deadline as about to close, 1 NPB, relisted.

Neutral received for the relisted item - 'unecessary drama'.......

The reason for wanting the others cancelled ' had a colour consultation and they are the wrong colour....'

Rang ebay - said go for NPB.

I am 'vindictive'

Replies to feedback left for others to know......: )

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Unfortunately the warning is no good as we can't see the buyer ID, you need to include it in your reponse comment.  Or reply to this thread with something like this.  Happy customer, can not buy for number 14. (read the bold letters)

Cheers,

Penny
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Did they bother to contact you prior to bidding and ask proper questions about colours and sizes, or did they not bother to read the listings and just complain later and cause all the fuss. A good one to put on your special block list.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

As pennyforum has stated, you failed to include the buyer's ID in your follow up response to their feedback !!!

Nobody but you can see the ID of any buyers who purchased from you UNLESS you include their ID in follow up to their feedback.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Or add the ID to your list of followers. Smiley Wink

image host
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Please can you let us know the id?? I do NOT want this one stopping by! lol!

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@pennyforum14 wrote:

Unfortunately the warning is no good as we can't see the buyer ID, you need to include it in your reponse comment.  Or reply to this thread with something like this.  Happy customer, can not buy for number 14. (read the bold letters)

I wouldn't advise doing that as you can get your butt kicked. It's still classed as naming and shaming butt-kicking.gif

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@netdragon4 wrote:

Customer buys 6 items and promised to pay by a certain date. When date arrives - please cancel two as not what I want - I cancelled. Balance - 1 paid and 3 NPB cases opened. 2 paid on deadline as about to close, 1 NPB, relisted.

Neutral received for the relisted item - 'unecessary drama'.......

The reason for wanting the others cancelled ' had a colour consultation and they are the wrong colour....'

Rang ebay - said go for NPB.

I am 'vindictive'

Replies to feedback left for others to know......: )

If the buyer didn't pay for the item they gave you the neutral for and a dispute was opened and closed, ring eBay and ask them to remove it. Ask them to remove the associated defect as well. It is in the eBay feedback removal policy that feedback for unpaid items shall be removed.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Yes, a very rude customer.

The lesson I am taking from your experience is if I had a person blithely buy several items, ask me to wait for payment then expect me to cancel some of the purchases, nothing doing. I would just politely say not to worry, they need do nothing but I would go through an ebay Non payment claim just to get my fees back.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply