Unsold Items Gone???

I noticed I did't have any listings in my unsold ? where have they gone anybody know cheers

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Unsold Items Gone???

They only remain in unsold for 60 days.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

If you want to keep unsold listings for longer than 60 days there are a couple of options that I use. I use Turbo Lister to upload all my unsold listings, they will stay there forever unless you have a computer crash and burn, I regularly save a back up file to cloud storage having had that happen a couple of times.

The other option is to relist but schedule them for as long in the future as you can and before that time arrives revise to move the date forward.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

as kopen said they disappear in 60 days. You need to watch your unsolds and make sure you relist the oldest first. 

You can find them again.Go into one of your active items  and if you look down the left hand side, you will find something that says "all completed listings"   your missing items should be in their.  

In future you can also send unsold items to "lists"  which is on the same bar as the relist button. I just call the list my "selling list" You can keep them past 60 days old. and just relist from there, the only down side is that you have to do them individulally by going into each item and hitting the relist button up top. But at  least you don't have to redo everything.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Unsold Items Gone???

many thanks all good now

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply