Unsupported Return Policy

I use templates when listing my items for sale. Each template contains national and international retrurn policies. policies. Despite this I frequently receive emails from eBay informing me that "a number of your listings have an unsupported returns policy". I can then "visit listings with unspecified return policy". When I bulk edit the specified items I check the international return policy box and submit the changes. I have checked my templates and they all include an internationl return policy.

Also: At the moment when I attempt to do the bulk edit, instead of getting the edit options the new listing screen comes up. I can't do the edit.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

What are the return policies you've set for international buyers? I can see it's 30-days, buyer pays return postage for domestic orders, but just wanted to check if it is the same for international buyers as well? 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Yes, it is the same for tinternational buyers.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

In that case I don't really know why it would be flagging the return policy - I got those emails for a little while when my return policy was still at 7 days and eBay no longer allowed that as a timeframe, but I stopped getting them after I updated, so I was thinking maybe you had an old setting that's no longer allowed on one of the sites where your items are available, but as far as I can tell, 30-days, buyer pays return postage is acceptable on other sites. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yes, it's weird. At the moment, as I think I said, eBay won't let me edit the return policy. Instead it opens the listing page. If and when it's working again I will chech that my listing actually shows international returns. It should as it is specified on the template. I'll advise further when eBay is functioning properly again.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I list all my items via a thrid patrty program. Every listing comes up with the same warning but my return policies are in line with eBay requirements. Ity never prevents the listings from being accepted by eBay and has never caused an issue.  Been happening for several years now and the tecs for the listing program can not explain why I receive the warnings

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply