Violation - Used word Velcro in Listing

Can someone please assist me.  I have had a listing removed because I used the word velcro within my description and title.  

The rights owner or an agent authorised to act on behalf of the rights owner, Velcro Industries BVBA, notified eBay that this listing violates intellectual property rights. When eBay receives a report of this type of violation, we remove the listing to comply with the law.

Ebay has removed it and is giving me a credit.  But how do I find the removed listing so that I can adjust it and relist it?

Debbie

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Do you have the email for when the listing went live. Although I have a feeling it will just show up as ended.

I read sometime ago they will be cracking down on the use of the word before it becomes a common use word instead of a brand name. Just use hook and loop to describe the item.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

If it's not in your unsold list then it's probably disappeared completely.
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

If you have Turbolister you could sync your data and the listing may be there.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@eol-products wrote:

Do you have the email for when the listing went live. Although I have a feeling it will just show up as ended.

I read sometime ago they will be cracking down on the use of the word before it becomes a common use word instead of a brand name. Just use hook and loop to describe the item.

It's already too late for that, everyone knows what velcro is, but I bet there are lots of people who don't know what hook and loop is. Someone would have to stand up to them and take them to court to get the patent overturned though.

I expect the listing was completely removed so that it doesn't show up in ended listings for the public to see.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

I think hook and loop is a silly description of it myself. If anything, it should be loop and loop or sticky loops. Hook and loop is what you have on the end of a bra strap, which is completely different!
Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Touch fasteners?

Hook and loop fastner?

Nylon fastener?

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

Fluffy & Scratchy ?

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply