Watermarking Ulitility for Mac

Hi,

Having just changed over to a Mac ( My Win PC Died) my photo editing software does not support watermarking.

I hope that some one can help me in regards to locating software that will enable me to watermark my photos using a Mac.

(eBay's watermarking is not suitable for my requirements.)

Many thanks in anticipation.

John

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Watermarking Ulitility for Mac

@downeyas wrote:

Morning John - darling if you check the new rules regarding pics I believe you will find that you are not allowed to do it anymore

Thanks Downeyas for your reply but have checked.

One can watermark as long as it is transparent and no more than 5%.

I know the rules keep changing. I can hardly keep up! But appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern.

Also

Many thanks to RS. Have downloaded the utility and works great. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Much appreciated.

John

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Morning John - darling if you check the new rules regarding pics I believe you will find that you are not allowed to do it anymore

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

@downeyas wrote:

Thanks Downeyas for your reply but have checked.

One can watermark as long as it is transparent and no more than 5%.

I know the rules keep changing. I can hardly keep up! But appreciate your thoughtfulness and concern.

Also

Many thanks to RS. Have downloaded the utility and works great. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Much appreciated.

John

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Which utility would that be please? I'm also on a Mac and would be interested in knowing how. Thanks.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Hi

hope all is well

I have a question in relation to copying and pasting on mac.

I am not able to copy or paste my pics in my description as i could on previous pc or laptop ?

Not even apple store assistants could work it out...lols

thanks in advance

Jo 

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@nett_nanny wrote:

Which utility would that be please? I'm also on a Mac and would be interested in knowing how. Thanks.

Hi

I have only had this for one day but i think that it is fantastic.

Google star watermark then go to their web site and download the Mac version.

Study the u tube videos (no sound) several times open the programme and it is so simple.

Tips

To enable the transparency feature you have to purchase the full version $18.99 US.

Under the pref's( top right hand side of programme) route the completed photos to their own folder.

One can process 100's of photos at a time.

When I ordered I also emailed him with my paypal transaction number and he emailed me back with the key.

His English is not that hot but the product is fantastic.

Enjoy

J

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@fabulousglamourgirl wrote:

Hi

hope all is well

I have a question in relation to copying and pasting on mac.

I am not able to copy or paste my pics in my description as i could on previous pc or laptop ?

Not even apple store assistants could work it out...lols

thanks in advance

Jo 

Hi Jo,

I am no expert and have only had a mac for four days.

I am using a Logitech key board, (windows + c then Windows + v )

This only works some of the time.

Using the Logitech track ball mouse using the right click never had a problem.

I am also using the apple magic mouse for scrolling as is better than the track ball mouse.

I also use the right click function ( you have to enable it) on the magic mouse no problem

Have you tried using Apple's own key board?

I can understand your frustration, the support is not much cop and never admit that the problems is Apple's.

Hope this is of help but please I am no expert on Mac's just trying to help.

Good luck

J

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Hello J,  

Thanks for your suggestion which I've had a look at and in the process of searching Google I found PhotoBulk.  It's a bulk uploader and it can be purchased for $1.99 through the Mac Apple Store.  You can Watermark, Resize, Optimize and Rename on a Mac. I'm going to purchase and have a play with it.

Have you tried dragging and dropping a photo from wherever you've saved it into Preview?  I have experimented with adding text to a photo in Preview.  On the Preview menu go to Tools, Annotate and choose Text.  Your pointer then becomes a + sign, just click on the photo where you want your text to appear.  Type your text and if it needs realigning just grab one of the dots, hold down your mouse and move it until it's in place.  You need to choose your text and size before adding your text to the photo and it can be found in Tools, Show Fonts and select from the pop up box.

For bulk watermarking the PhotoBulk would be the one I'd choose.  In Preview it's a one at a time job, I think.

To fabgirl,

Sorry but I can't help with copying and pasting to eBay listing page as I use Seller Source Book to create my listings when I'm selling.

It costs me US$70 per year and to me it's worth every dollar because I can have pretty templates Woman Very Happy and choices of where in the listing to place as many photos as I choose. I have created my Seller Profiles i.e. Terms of Sale, Payment Options and Shipping Info. for all of my selling IDs on SSB too.  

I write up and save my listings in SSB and when I'm ready I upload to eBay by copying the code from SSB and pasting it into the description box on the eBay selling page.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

cheers,

@nett_nanny wrote:

Hello J,  

Thanks for your suggestion which I've had a look at and in the process of searching Google I found PhotoBulk.  It's a bulk uploader and it can be purchased for $1.99 through the Mac Apple Store.  You can Watermark, Resize, Optimize and Rename on a Mac. I'm going to purchase and have a play with it.

Have you tried dragging and dropping a photo from wherever you've saved it into Preview?  I have experimented with adding text to a photo in Preview.  On the Preview menu go to Tools, Annotate and choose Text.  Your pointer then becomes a + sign, just click on the photo where you want your text to appear.  Type your text and if it needs realigning just grab one of the dots, hold down your mouse and move it until it's in place.  You need to choose your text and size before adding your text to the photo and it can be found in Tools, Show Fonts and select from the pop up box.

For bulk watermarking the PhotoBulk would be the one I'd choose.  In Preview it's a one at a time job, I think.

To fabgirl,

Sorry but I can't help with copying and pasting to eBay listing page as I use Seller Source Book to create my listings when I'm selling.

It costs me US$70 per year and to me it's worth every dollar because I can have pretty templates Woman Very Happy and choices of where in the listing to place as many photos as I choose. I have created my Seller Profiles i.e. Terms of Sale, Payment Options and Shipping Info. for all of my selling IDs on SSB too.  

I write up and save my listings in SSB and when I'm ready I upload to eBay by copying the code from SSB and pasting it into the description box on the eBay selling page.

thanks guys for your help....Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply