Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! end listing early fee

I have one item I ended last week early due to an error in the listing.I have another currently listed item that has already been sold and posted that I mistakenly relisted that has a bidder that I wish to end early. How much is the end listing early...

Extremly Poor Sales & Worseing why?

What is go Try sell vey good condition Cd's & Extremly Good Condition Dvd's At Low prices But Getting Less & Less wathchers & Very low amount buyers I do say I will combine postage as low as possible & I have postage Feedback of 438 (Should be well a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Offline Listing Tool

Hi There, Is there a software available where I can list all my items offline and upload them all at once? Thanks! Mick

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! When is payment due??

Hi everyone,Just wondering how many days do people wait for payment from buyers? My last buyer won the listing on Thursday and after 3 messages she said that she will top up her pay and go card "some time this week".When l asked if she could please p...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Click & Send via eBay - No GST?

We've been trying Click & Send via the eBay backend/admin to streamline our postage. Its nice to have the postage fees added to the invoice for convenience and simpler bookeeping however we noticed going through this method no GST is invoiced unlike ...

Steam controlled games

How can I get Steam controlled games banned from e-bay aus ? My recently purchased ShipSim game will not allow me to access my steam account and a refund is refused. I did not demand a refund from the e-bay seller, it's not his fault. No one owns ANY...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Winner not qualified to bid. How do I cancel?

Hi there, Just made a sale for camera equipment worth $1000, and have just recieved the following email from the buyer in the UK. Red flags everywhere - my listing only lists PayPal as a payment option, and posts only to Australia for a start - so I ...