Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Special Orders -- How to Pay for them?

We operate two ebay stores selling in the same category of baby headbands and accessories.We very commonly get requests from customers asking if we can make up a special order.It might be different combinations of what we already have listed or bulk ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A seller has their phone number in all of their listings, Reported back in Nov and still no action?

Hi,So there is a seller here on the AUS site that has clear violations in their listings, including their contact phone number, the operating hours of their physical store so as to let buyers know the best time to contact them or to arrange a visit.N...

Revised Invoice

Could someone please advise how to send a revised invoice. Thanks a lot ..

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help! Huge problem with paypal

I have a disaster! LolWe'll i decided to sell some item first time and the PayPal.... Already have An account with paypal I use it all the time to buy stuff off eBay but I sold an item and the buyer paid by pay pal on Friday I assume so by clicking "...

As my selling items are being ruined by "0" rating bidders how can I exclude them from an auction.

As my selling items are being ruined by "0" rating bidders how can I exclude them from an auction. As this is Avery disruptive and annoying events of eBay selling, I would suggest it needs to be stopped, selling fees are not cheap and I expect others...

Ebay limits postage cost depending on category

I stopped using ebay as a seller a few years ago when all the postage section got complicated.so now i want to list an item that is going to cost me $6.95 + postpak or $8.25 for a satchel but the limit for that category is $7.20.i just don't get it. ...

not as described claim from the UK

I have just had a claim placed against us from the UK buyer, we sent a item to the UK from Australia ,the freight cost was very expensive over $50the customer has received item , and placed a claim in as not as discribed without any explaination what...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

confused about best option for postage to u.k.

I have read several posts on the boards trying to work out which is the safest method to send 750 parcel to the United Kingdom and still unsure 1. registered post2. pack and track the parcel costs the same, so which is the best for paypal protection ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australian Postal Charges

I wanted to start a discussion regarding the rest of the worlds shipping charges to sell sell in Australia. Does Australia Post have an agenda?