Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Watermarking Ulitility for Mac

Hi, Having just changed over to a Mac ( My Win PC Died) my photo editing software does not support watermarking. I hope that some one can help me in regards to locating software that will enable me to watermark my photos using a Mac. (eBay's watermar...

Couriers - avoid

Hi all Just sharing some info about another group of "online couriers" (they seem to be everywhere). These guys have no phone numbers & only use email – that should be the 1st warning! Any business that is afraid to engage customers should not be per...

I posted 2 parcels

exciting, hih? nah, but I just checked their tracking. I posted both at the same location at the same time (over counter at PO) Both are heading interstate, but to the same state, 2 different people. south of me. a 500g Click and Send Satchel. showin...

Resolved! New Seller

Hello everyone, I am new to ebay (Well, I did have an account many few years ago and my daughter and I had months of fun buying and selling stuff!) But I closed that account a long time ago and I've just opened this one because I have heaps of things...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has anyone ever sold their eBay business before?

Im considering selling. Im just losing motivation to continually list stock, compete with people who undercut my prices, and posting sales. Has been 8 years. I just dont know what to sell the business for so looking for some honest opinions. Heres th...

pictures are not showing in search

last couple of days when searching for an item gallery pictures only showing for abouitthe first 10 items on any page,the rest have no pics showing,makes it impossible to quickly scan for that wanted item

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Categories eg: "Australia Only" does not refresh/work

Howdy,I am finding over the last couple of weeks that when I am searching a product and click on eg: Australia Only (instead of having 'on ebay australia or worldwide) under Categories (on left side) that nothing happens - the page does not refresh t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Had a parcel returned today no letterbox

as title says, letter rate parcel comes back to me, with a stamp saying, return to sender no letterbox up.never had this before. I have offered full refund, although I have lost postage payment, or send to a post office near to them. Haven't heard ba...