What is going on?

I have been selling on ebay for a number of years and never ever before have I had a slump in sales like I have now.  I always sell, even when everyone else is complaining.  Now I am not complaining as I have been selling lots in Gumtree, items that i would have normally sold in ebay and they are being posted around Australia no problems.  So, there are buyers out there, they just don't seem to be shopping in ebay.  For my items anyway it seems.  Anyone else?

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: What is going on?

Be patient, I too having worse month but I guess thatโ€™s expected with gov Handouts lowering and huge lockdowns in vic. With many out of work and hoarding. But things will pick up in vic at least and low price items are still selling for me.
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Are your int sales letter rate and are they arriving? Without economy many on ebay will suffer.
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I only send Standard International with tracking.  Letter and economy only now just available to some countries only and will go via sea mail.  That is my understanding.  So they have to pay the cost of Standard International.  Not making any international sales either, maybe that is why but I would rather have the tracking,  Australia Post can't deliver in our own country,  other postal carriers from overseas are just as bad in some countries.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply