What is your experience with the Mailman Parcel Delivery by Officeworks?

Hi guys,

have you ever used Mailman Parcel Delivery service by Officeworks - what is your experience? 

Do they deliver better than AusPost?

I have Officeworks across the road and I really want to know if it's worth a switch from AusPost.

I'm pretty much on the edge with AusPost non-scanning of the parcels and appallingly long handling time (their estimated delivery date is making me cringe). From the last month I have 5 out of 10 parcels not scanned on delivery. One Express Post parcel was in the mail for 4 business days (it's ridiculous since the Buyer is an hour drive from me and we are both in the Express Network).

I started adding signature to the regular parcels now, to make sure it gets a "Delivered" scan, it's extra money and for my low cost items it's hitting my pocket. Have to add extra couple dollars to the item cost to cover this but it doesn’t change extra long transit time and potential scanning errors from AusPost.

Sorry for the rant, just really want to hear if anybody here have any info on the Mailman by Officeworks. Thank you heaps.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: What is your experience with the Mailman Parcel Delivery by Officeworks?

YOU OBVIOSLY FOR FOR AUSPOST, NICE TRY LOL

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Turn your caps lock off.

You might also try posting something relevant.

You're batting 0/2 so far.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

.. or that makes sense Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@phantomchris1984 wrote:

YOU OBVIOSLY FOR FOR AUSPOST, NICE TRY LOL

PLUS.... THIS TOPIC IS 6 MTHS OLD....... NICE TRY LOL

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

they do deliver, not correct buyer has to collect from Officeworks. I have used mailman for over 12 months and only had one hiccup. I use them heaps and love the price in comparrison to the larger parcel cost  of Aus post

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply