When buyer purchases multiple items and requests an Invoice, how do I amend total for Discount

A purchaser has requested an Invoice for multiple item purchases. I can amend the Total Postage to reflect Single Postage Cost, but the system will not allow me to apply an overall discount on Overall Cards Cost. It will only allow me to apply a discount to the $Amount of Postage. Can someone please assist.
Also my attempts to amend my site preferences to reduce Postage for combined purchases is not working.

Regards,

JEFF.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

When buyer purchases multiple items and requests an Invoice, how do I amend total for Discount

You haven't been able to apply a discount for any more than the postage amount for a long time.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

No.

The total discount can't be higher than the postage cost, no matter what the invoice template looks like.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You haven't been able to apply a discount for any more than the postage amount for a long time.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Can't you just apply the discount on the cost of the cards as well as the discount on the postage cost to the postage?

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

No.

The total discount can't be higher than the postage cost, no matter what the invoice template looks like.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply