Where do i find deleted items (both sold & unsold) in the seller hub.

Sorry to keep asking questions, but where do I find deleted items (both sold & unsold) in Seller Hub or Overview.

I can't seem to locate it & am feeling major frustration now I don't have access to the classic view where I could find everything in aboiut 2 secs.

Am wasting so much time just doing/listing things I used to be able to do so quickly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 34
Latest reply
33 REPLIES 33

Re: Where do i find deleted items (both sold & unsold) in the seller hub.

no good....and transcript missing now too (sigh)
Message 32 of 34
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@katistrophik wrote:

I have been reading this thread and the Classic Site thread, are you both sure it is not something to do with yoour accounts, it is strange no other sellers are coming in to ask the same things.

Digi may be around later, and she is the best at this sort of thing.

I feel for you, can imagine how frustrating it all is, you enjoy that merlot insyle, you  deserve it. Twyn have a drink!

Not this time, unfortunately... Smiley Embarassed  I'm not on board with a lot of eBay's site changes and used the classic All Selling view for all my selling activities as I didn't like selling manager pro, but I took to seller hub very quickly and now use SMP for pretty much everything - I don't much like a lot of the updated individual pages, so I haven't explored them extensively, and some of the older pages which can still be accessed (reports and the like) are really difficult to get to from seller hub, but in the main I find it a much better system (for selling) than the original. 

Plus it doesn't have the nag at the top of the page telling me I have hundreds of questions to answer (my unread messages on eBay are currently sitting on 315 Smiley Embarassed Smiley Surprised Smiley LOL ). 

Didn't mean to drop you in it LOL.  I just always look for your posts when questions are asked (this is how I learn)

Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 34
Latest reply

@katistrophik wrote:

@digital*ghost wrote:

@katistrophik wrote:

I have been reading this thread and the Classic Site thread, are you both sure it is not something to do with yoour accounts, it is strange no other sellers are coming in to ask the same things.

Digi may be around later, and she is the best at this sort of thing.

I feel for you, can imagine how frustrating it all is, you enjoy that merlot insyle, you  deserve it. Twyn have a drink!

Not this time, unfortunately... Smiley Embarassed  I'm not on board with a lot of eBay's site changes and used the classic All Selling view for all my selling activities as I didn't like selling manager pro, but I took to seller hub very quickly and now use SMP for pretty much everything - I don't much like a lot of the updated individual pages, so I haven't explored them extensively, and some of the older pages which can still be accessed (reports and the like) are really difficult to get to from seller hub, but in the main I find it a much better system (for selling) than the original. 

Plus it doesn't have the nag at the top of the page telling me I have hundreds of questions to answer (my unread messages on eBay are currently sitting on 315 Smiley Embarassed Smiley Surprised Smiley LOL ). 

Didn't mean to drop you in it LOL.  I just always look for your posts when questions are asked (this is how I learn)

Smiley Tongue

This is how we all learn 

Message 34 of 34
Latest reply