Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AP price rises

Domestic and International standard retail rate changes^Over the last year we've worked hard to support customers with the pressures of their sometimes rapidly changing businesses. Rising costs over the period however mean that, effective 1 March 202...

Buyer claiming product is fake.

Would be great if someone here can offer a word of advice.I sold a few tcg booster box to a buyer in sealed mint condition. The buy has now requested a refund saying that the product is fake and opened. I have all the invoices of where i purchased it...

Dodgy buyer, horrible customer service response

Dear community,I have recently been selling my brand new NBA card boxes, they're factory sealed and get sent in really good packaging as I'd want to receive them the way I send them. I sent a box to the US and thought it was odd that my payment was o...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller limit frustration

I have great feedback (100%) but hadn't used eBay for a while as I have been a caregiver to my parents for over 4.5 years. My parents have now passed and it's time to sell a lot of their goods, however eBay is only allowing me to sell 1 thing a month...

Resolved! Chargeback ruled in buyer's favor, now what?

Need advice. So I sold a really expensive item ($1300+) and the buyer filed a chargeback through the bank as "unrecognised transaction". I'm with managed payments so I don't think this was through Paypal. So I submitted delivery details as well as pr...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

latest promotion

can someone tell me if this latest promotion about 10% back is free to list ifor people without a store?It does seem so as I have listed 2 and it isnt showing fees..thanks everyone

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A buyer wants a refund as she did not change her address and its gone to the address given when orde

I was contacted by a buyer who had not updated her current address. The parcel was posted to the address given but apparently is being returned to me. I have not received it yet.She now wishes me to refund her and not resend it to her new address.I w...

Can I get 4 defects removed that are me ending the listings and relisting differently?

I have 5 defects that have made my seller level 'below standard'. Only one is a refund for being out of stock/item was missing. The other 4 are listings that I ended to relist differently and try to sell better. I didn't know that ending a listing is...

Resolved! Hi, I am trying to list an item for sale and need to delete the "Compatibility" section

Hi,I am trying to sell an item and added the 'compatilibity section' to my advert. I now realise this was a mistake and want to delete the info I provided there. I have tried several times to no avail. Can someone please advise me on how to delete th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful