Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HEADS UP - GLITCH

This is at the bottom of the HELP page: We are aware that successfully sold auction listings are incorrectly displaying in 'Unsold ended listings' in Seller Hub or 'Unsold' section of My eBay and some 'Good Til Cancelled items were not renewed. We ar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Chat function

What is going on with ebay. chat? I need assistance with an issue related to managed payments, asked a simple question, and got,responses about unrelated things, and it made no sense whatsoever..it was like we were talking about different things comp...

Ebay or Aus Post increase fees?

I have purchased a bunch of e-bay small satchels that I use for selling my items. In the past I have printed the labels and been charged $8.65. Today I print a label and it's $9.15. As I charge $10 for postage and E-Bay takes an 11% slice that means ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how do i get refunded for all the excess postages i have been billed for from ebay i sent refunds on

i always combine postage but never get a credit from ebay for the refund i send, how do i get this money back from the past few months? i am moving away from ebay now and want to finalise my dealings, ebay have taken more than their share so it is ti...

Can I charge for time spent / consultancy?

Greetings,Is there someway that I can advise beforehand that their request may get a tad technical and result in several hours worh of research. (I guess yes).Is there someway that I can "yes, can do" but it will cost this much $ ?I am way over provi...

How do I add money to my Paypal Account please?

Hi,I am now on eBay managed payments and don't have enough balance in my Paypal Account to pay ebay fees etc. I've looked at Paypal and just can't find where to add money to my account. Thank you in advance.

eBay User <Removed>

This seller is scamming people. Selling Crypto currency miners and only excepts BTC/ETH for payment.

LIsting items - keeps asking me to sign in

I've been listing a few items this afternoon with no trouble. The last half hour or so, everytime I go to the next page, it's asking me to log in. Now it asks me to log in and just goes straight back to the log-in page. It's not saying that there's a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A buyer has differing reasons for asking for a refund

I sold a fountain pen to a buyer who received it a few days ago. On the date of tracked delivery they contacted me to say that the lid would not stay on & they would like a refund. Then again saying that the clip would not work, then again saying tha...

Ebay Payout Survey

I've had a request to complete a survey. Stumped by the first question. No option for 'none of the above' or 'other' followed by a please explain, just these 3 limited options. Not one best describes the way I manage funds. Even if it did, what benef...

Ebay Survey.PNG
  • 19 replies
  • 1 Helpful