Store - listings USA and Australia

I have a quick question that ebay australia were not able to help with. 

I currently have an Australian Anchor store (unlimited listings), i have 25,000 free listings monthly included on ebay.com (even tho i do not have a anchor store subscription through ebay.com)  I have had this for the past few years..

i am looking to downgrade my store as i have only just learnt that australian ebay is now allowing us to sell up to 250,000 items a month with no store

Id like to downgrade to the featured store plan,  Does anyone know if that will allow me to get any listings on US Ebay, like i currently have? The plan that is closest in price to featured on US is called a Premium store and has 10,000 listings a month.. Does anyone here list on Ebay.com and ebay.com.au?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i am looking to downgrade my store as i have only just learnt that australian ebay is now allowing us to sell up to 250,000 items a month with no store

I have just downgraded my store.....you will just pay more in fvfs....if you have NO store at all, you will lose your store categories

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thats awesome, that's definitively what i  plan to do, just going to downgrade to the $60 plan. I feel so relieved as i was close to cancelling ebay after 15yrs 

Which store plan did you go with? 

If you visit Ebay.com (Not .Au) on the overview page, can you let me know how many listings it says you have with ebay.com?  

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply