Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I require selling tips and advice

Hello eBay community!I have finally come to a stage where I want to sell the video game collector items I purchased through 2016-2019. I am nervous in using eBay at the moment and was hoping for encouragement by the community into how to sell.The mai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Shipping

Hi, does anyone know if you are charged GST on eBay Shipping labels if you are registered GST exempt on selling fees?My invoice doesnt show any GST, but thought it would, as Australia Post show GST in the price

Resolved! New seller asking re low bid

I advertised an item with a 'buy it now' price of $150 and a starting bid price of $0.99. Both figures suggested by ebay.If I only get one bid for 99 cents, must I accept it?Can I up the minimum bid on the last day? Not by much

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

About Privacy concerns did anyone know that a Buyers Phone number is showing on those New Labels.

How good is this, as a Protected Insurance Option for a Seller with Australian Post is not option with an eBay with parcel post Postage Label for Australian Post.Collecting many of those labels and all have Phone numbers on it from Buyers.Not that I ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordered items changed ??

Hi everyone,Ok this is really strange so I am asking if others have ever experienced this at some stage. On the 9th July a customer ordered some model signs from me, I printed out the Packing Slip and proceeded to fill the order, as I collected each ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

High fee taken from my payment

I recently sold a cloak worth $150 plus post of $15. I used one of the $12 ebay satchels so was expecting $153 into my account. I only received $130.57 so what happened to my $22.43???Also, what the devil has happened to 'Contact us'??I hope someone ...

Resolved! feedback given and received

Previously when I clicked on My Ebay, I could see at a glance who had given feedback and who I had given feedback to, as there were small symbols for each next to the sold item. As a seller, I prefer to give feedback only after my buyer has done so, ...

Selling to new buyers

Good MorningWe recently got a big purchase through our eBay store off a person who has only just created the account the same day as the sale. We haven't sent the items yet due to the buyer not responding to our message "ask for their chosen colours"...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refunded item arrived - Buyer & eBay Don’t Care

Seeking advice on whether to pursue legal action out of principle. In summary: - I posted the $400 item from Australia to USA - The item had tracking - Upon noticing that the USPS had misdirected the item I contacted them and they corrected this. - T...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Return Policy

Hello - Can any one confirm me below statement is true"however for such cases it is our policy for the sellers to bear the loss when an item is received damaged.

contacting buyers

eBay is making it increasingly difficult to provide customer service sometime i NEED to contact s buyer. Usually the contact buyer butting links through to my inbox. Right now i have my hand in a splint after an injury, and cant get items out on time...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Become an eBay Seller Expert

Strange email received today inviting selected Sellers to become eBay Seller Experts. $10 AUD sign-on bonus and $1.20 AUD everytime you successfully support an eBay seller. Email all looks legit. But no message in my eBay messages in the Seller Hub f...