Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Proof of transaction

I have dance studio in Melbourne (Aust) and sell large Dance Mirrors as a side business on Ebay. We had a customer buy mirrors, we delivered them, they then put a dispute on ebay that they didn’t recognise the transaction, I provided evidence (photos...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Is it ok to delete items off my "sold list"

I have never really thought about deleting items off my "sold list" Just wondering if or when to do this? maybe after the item is received and feedback left? However, I have this annoying message saying I need to leave feedback for an item. I can't l...

Resolved! Send Offer to Buyers - Any Success

Is anyone willing to share their levels of success with using the "send offers to buyers" feature? I'm currently at 0 sales from 22 offers sent. I usually knock 10 - 15% off the BIN price. Still no interest from the watchers. Funny thing is 6 of the ...

Unable to list Item

Hi All, Just returned to try to sell an item for the first time in ages, but when I click "list item" it takes me to the "We've looked everywhere" error page. Its just a graphics card, Im sure ive filled everything out correctly Tried multiple times....

I will go oversea for 2-3 months at end of 2021, can I still login to eBay with different network?

I will go overseas for 2-3 months, I still need to log in to eBay so I can continue the business. I heard of the IP address and internet address issues. People suggest I use the VPS service, but VPS will give me a brand new IP and clean cookie which ...

Buy clames iPhone 12 pro max is faulty

Hey guys,I recently sold an iPhone 12 pro max on eBay.The buyer recently came back to me and advised the item was faulty. She advised the item did not have sound, the volume buttons did not work and the home button was sticky. I advised her as the it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Multiple orders - can't enter feedback

For two weeks now since ebay changed the system it has been impossible to leave feedback for single buyer/multiple order. If someone purchases two or more items I get this error message when entering feedback.We ran into a problem saving your Feedbac...

Selling on eBay not really worth the effort.

I have been selling on eBay for over a year. I always envisaged that I was only going to make beer money. But I dreamed that perhaps I could make a substantial contribution to our household income if I offered a viable product at a fair price. It app...

Retail Promotions -Ebay co-funding

Just received the messages from eBay regarding their (optional) retail promotions.The first message I read stated eBay are offering to co-fund these with the seller.The next message detailed what their co-funding is.To keep it simple the seller will ...