Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Recommended item specifics missing

this specifics idea is no good it expect to much info to put in a simple sale which most of us sellers have not got i for one are only a part time seller and byer i bye a item have for for a while then resell it aging so i not have the Knowles to kno...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay listing removed because unauthorised use of buyer or bidder account

This is my first time selling, and a buyer sent me a best offer of the exact price of my item, and later on, he asked for an invoice with a message “*hello I’m interested to buy your items on eBay msg me on my digit via WhatsApp *phone number* Or my ...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! We're inviting sellers to the new managed payments program in stages. We're sorry you can't sign up

Today the 30th of June, I went to register after receiving email from Ebay asking me to do so by July 1st, which is tomorrow. I spent a lot of time prior researching and wondering I I should go ahead and decided I would, so when I go to register, I g...

Free postage label

Hi has anybody noticed the "use ebay post get first label free see how"But when I click on it is just a few pages long about how to use the systemJust wondering!!

Resolved! economy airmail to USA

I sell magazines & used to sell quite a few to buyers in the USA before covid19 restrictions. I sent them as large letters via 'economy airmail' which used to say on the Aust Post website postage calculator that the estimated arrival time was between...

Store subscription = sales

Yesterday I wrote in frustration that I had not had a sale since 22nd June and was contemplating changing my store subscription level to see if there would be more exposure.Figuring I had nothing to lose (except $54 + GST), I actually went ahead and ...

Change to the payout system.

Previously when ebay paid money to me via Paypal, I used to receive $22.05 for my $22.95 sale. Now with ebay paying directly into my bank account I get $19.57. This is a fee of $3.38 or 14.7%. Has anyone else noticed this?

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

managed payments any positive experiences

Been selling an ebay for 20 years and never posted here, but it's time to get some community feedback. Is any seller on here on managed payments able to tell me they are better off, the fees are lower, etc. I hesitate to post this, as I don't need to...

• 40 replies
  • 1 Helpful

discount vouchers

I had some discount vouchers left from last months promotion that didnt run out for at least a week but they have disappeared. Does anyone know why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I cancel a already processed return order?

A month ago I sold a computer to a buyer who upon receiving claim it wasn't working. I presume the machine might have gotten faulty during transit despite quality testing it prior to shipping. I sent the buyer a return label and started the return pr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful