Why can't I archive my items sold on the same page where the order is showing. So annoying.

This platform drives me insane. 

Why can't I archive my items sold from the same page where the order shows.  Instead I have to go to the main hub (or something) and get all my incoived out and look for the name of the customer via their user name because (god for bid it would be easy to see who they are). 

There must be an easier way.  This is the most time consuming and coslty platform ever.  I literally hate it. 

Can anyone show me an easier way please before I neck myself. 

Cheers,  Vicki 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why can't I archive my items sold on the same page where the order is showing. So annoying.

I select sold then tick the items and hit delete.

They then go to the deleted folder and stay there for a certain time.

In the sold section you can choose how they will appear in order.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Why can't I archive my items sold on the same page where the order is showing. So annoying.

Not sure what you are wanting to do but I have the old selling format bookmarked on the browser and I can do everything from there.

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%...

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

thank you for that reply. 

I checked your old link and there is no button on there that allows you to archive the items from that page once they are sold.  You have to open a different window which is no longer available in the old format.  It was hard enough before now it is even harder.  

Having said that I just worked out how to archive them in seller hub.  But it still makes you open a separate page.  Nothihng is easy on this site.  So complex and confusing.   then you have to get out all your invoices to figure out who you sent orders to.  Or perhaps it is just me that finds this confusing.  

And why can't they put new orders at the top instead of at the bottom of the sent items.  You have to scroll through pages of orders to try and figure out which orders are new.   And then new orders appear at the top of new orders but at the bottom of old orders so somewhere in the middle.  It is so esay to miss a new order.   Insane.  There is no logic to this system at all.  Then you have to try and figure out which person put in separate orders.  Aarrgggghhhh.

Drives me insane.  I can't work out why they had to make it so complicated.  

Thank you kindly for your reply.  Cheers,  Vicki

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I select sold then tick the items and hit delete.

They then go to the deleted folder and stay there for a certain time.

In the sold section you can choose how they will appear in order.

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Oh Ok.  I'll try that instead.  Thanking you ever so much.   Vicki

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I just tried your method. It does not work.  but thanks just the same.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Sorry,  It does work I just found the delete button.  

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

In Seller Hub I don't archive or delete anything. I just click on the link for orders awaiting delivery (postage), then after I post them I mark them as posted and they disappear from that page automatically (but they can still found under the link for See All Orders).

If you customise your Orders page you can get it to show the buyer's ID, their email and their name. I don't know whether that's any help to you.
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply