Why do i have three Free Promotional offers up and none work ?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Why do i have three Free Promotional offers up and none work ?

Same here, started happening yesterday morning

So far I have had two 'it's just you' and two 'techs are working on it' responses from ebay by both live chat and call backs

They simply do not care

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Having the same issue; should have 40 free but now 3 days into the month & they're charging me! Only added one item when I realsied what was happening, but every time I try again, charges are shown...

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I relisted an item via the app this morning, to see what happened, and it definitely said it was free. I then went and revised a different listing to see what happened and it also said it was free. Have any of you tried relisting on the app to see what happens? I know it's a pain in the proverbial to use, but it might get you out of strife while they get it sorted. I haven't tried to list/relist on the full site over the weekend, so not sure what's happening there. I do know I've got 2 40 free promos, but they are behaving as one. A new listing takes one from each.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Yep - that worked.  Won't list for free on my laptop but will on my tablet using the app.

Plus I got the 3 Free  relists too!

Mind you it's a pain to list.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thank you for your great advice, I just loaded ebay ap onto my ipad, did my listings and photos etc. on my computer then saved them for later. Went onto my ipad and listed my drafts Walla free listing, at least got some listings started better none at all and got the freebies. Hope this message may help other buyers. Robot Happy

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

That should be sellers !! got excited.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply