Why do some sellers sell same products as mine, I got banned but they r not

I sell genuine items and I got warnings from eBay saying mine are counterfiet and suspended one of my account without asking.

I called and told them I can provide proof of the source of my products which are genuine.  eBay told me to register a new account start over....

Why Do Some Sellers Don't Get Banned??

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

cq_tech
Community Member
Not only are you drop-shipping, some of your negs and neutrals state that the items the buyers received were counterfeit. It may not be intentional but you really need to check the bona-fides of your Chinese supplier before continuing to deal with him.
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

With 38 Feebacks and a percentage of 92 and as said above, a couple saying items were fakes,

do as CQ suggested because if your other account was anything like this one, it is not a good look.

I wouldn't buy from you with such a low percentage and feedback like that.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Proof that your items from China / Hong Kong are genuine? What proof? The Chinese are the masters of counterfeit, including receipts and certificates. I would really check your sources. A genuine pair of BOSE headphones for $112? You would have made a profit on the sale, meaning you got them a lot cheaper than that? Even wholesale they would have been dearer than that.

As already mentioned, check your suppliers. For the record, I wouldn't buy from you either. Sorry.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Every thing that you sell is FAKE made by the Chinese that's why you are banned.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Speaking of China and certificates, has anyone seen the "new" CE stamp they use ?

CE means China Export but the logo is very similar to CE that Europe uses.

http://ybw.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/11139/000000b72/aa56/CE-Marks-lrg.jpg

http://www.ce-marking.org/what-is-ce-marking.html

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Fake stamps as well lol

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply