Why does ebay keep letting scammers buy from me!?

Literally. It's so dumb

Problem:
People are buying my items with 0 rep (happened 8 times so far, 2 being auction, 6 being buy now) then not paying up

People are buying from USA (their account even says based in America) even though i clearly put no international postage, and they dont pay up anyway

This is easily fixable? How?

1. Don't let international people buy products I am only selling WITHIN MY COUNTRY. I thought that was obvious...

2. Have a setting that disallows people with 0 feedback to buy your products unless they pay instantly.

But even then, some scammers i have got have 3 rep, 8 rep, and most recently suprisingly 223 feedback (though, only like 10 in the last 12 months). I assume this guy was hacked or something...

What happens and how do I know they are a scammer?

1. They never pay up, even after weeks, or they re-tract their buying (ebay says it was "someone else bought this without the users permission so the purchase has been retracted", leading me not even to report and unpaid item or anything..

2. They send me personal emails off ebay asking me to ship it, after sending fake paypal confirmation emails. Also after them being based in USA, they tell me to ship to Africa

So please fix this. Please ebay. I have so many stupid **bleep** in my seller dashboard and im getting tired of it...

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Why does ebay keep letting scammers buy from me!?

neutral feedback doesn't change your percentage. it's the red one that's causing the problems. 

Message 41 of 43
Latest reply

If you have it listed asBIN with Best Offer you cannot use immediate payment. It has to be just BIN.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 42 of 43
Latest reply

Well.. if this is the case. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 43 of 43
Latest reply