Why doesnt EBAY bring back the option to automatically relist 3 times if my items do not sell ?

Surely all would be better off!    It really used to help my sales. Now in a slump ๐Ÿ˜ž

What happened to the 100 free listings?

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Why doesnt EBAY bring back the option to automatically relist 3 times if my items do not sell ?

You can show us all their facts but the fact is that more and more sellers are being told it's because you're a power seller so all CS must have been told to say that because that's all they are saying on this matter and nothing else.

....... correct, and that's a fact ......... But as many have stated over and over again here - DO NOT TAKE THE WORD OF EBAY AS THE WHOLE TRUTH.  Perhaps those who are still getting them are just lucky, who knows.

Message 21 of 32
Latest reply

Re: Why doesnt EBAY bring back the option to automatically relist 3 times if my items do not sell ?

Yes you are correct they are the lucky ones

Message 22 of 32
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Yes you are correct they are the lucky ones

Highlights one (or should I say 2) of my 'pet hates' about eBay - lack of consistency and the fact it is not a fair and level playing field for everyone Smiley Frustrated

Message 23 of 32
Latest reply

Crow, you said you had sold over 12K. That's why you wouldn't be getting them. I have sold 700 items in the last year but have barely cracked 7K which is why I do still get them.

Message 24 of 32
Latest reply

I have lost my autorelist feature too. It should be the same deal for all sellers. Why is it so inconsistent???

Message 25 of 32
Latest reply

I looked up relisting an item on the customer service page and it said:

"Non-business sellers can also set listings to relist automatically up to three times for free"

It doesnt show you how to do this though!!!

Message 26 of 32
Latest reply

Yes I know that tippy and I'm not complaining about that.

What I'm complaining about is that other sellers have sold as much as I have but they still get the 3 free relists.

That's what I'm confused as why them and not me.

And $14K in over 2 years so not much at all.

Message 27 of 32
Latest reply

Why have sellers who arent Powersellers lost this feature too?

Surely Ebay make more money if sellers sell more !!!

Message 28 of 32
Latest reply

I am NOT a Power Seller but also NO longer have this feature.

What is going on ???

Message 29 of 32
Latest reply

I had the 3 free relists for a year or so, I had a store, was a powerseller, and selling with good turnover but consistently had the 3 free relists the whole time (well, i had the few-days outages like everyone else, and the glitches where I would clear cache, but they always came back) 

Unfortunately, about a month ago, they disappeared permenantly. Not idea why. Ebay says I shouldn't have had them in the first place so they're no help. Did all the normal things to no avail.

One thing I know is that, if I have the 'list in bulk' link at the top of the listings page, I will NOT have the free relist checkbox. There's some sort of correlation there. I also know that having business policies enabled will prevent you having the relists. But, mine appear to be gone for good, so, who knows what ebay is doing. I've upgraded to a 500 listing store, but I refuse to pay insertion fees, and already have 500 items in the store, so I'm rather stuck right now. sigh. 

Message 30 of 32
Latest reply