Why no DVDs are selling?

qball28
Community Member

I know DVDs ain’t popular anymore now. ( With streaming etc) but my DVDs it says there’s no-one looking or watching over and over on a loop , just resisting all the time, occasionally get some one watching etc but mostly zero for 10 days and relists 🤦‍♂️ Has to be someone somewhere, not just nothing.Is  EBay messing with it so you use their promote listing option.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Why no DVDs are selling?

I agree with you about the local buy, swap & sell sites on FB. On my local ones, at least, there has been a major fall off as people have tended to move over to marketplace.

But the specific interest groups on FB are booming and you're right, you get 100% of the audience you want. It's worth a try if ebay sales are slow.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Fix the titles though, they are very misleading.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Hi, OP.

I would start by changing the title to say "season / series 6" instead of S6. I typed "star trek voyager season 6" into the search and yours didn't even come up in the search results. Also instead of the actors names, type something like "special hard case edition" and the condition. 

You should also consider changing to buy it now format. People don't like waiting for an auction to end unless the item is dirt cheap. Yours are at or above market value.

I would consider lotting up all the seasons you have (seeing as though most are consecutive) and offering a discount rate for the lot, as you will be saving on post. 

Best of luck to you.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

A) You have poor titles ie nobody would search the words "stars Picards"

B) You are asking $30-$35per season, when you can buy New complete sets for $50-$80

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

*you can buy New complete sets for $120-$140 and pre-owned $50-$80

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply