Will there be any free listings for month of January 2016

Will there be any free listings for January 2016

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Will there be any free listings for month of January 2016

The 3 auto re-lists help with that immensely. However, having said that, I don't use them all up in one go, but also keep some up my sleeve.

Again as a private seller, it's more important to me to get things out there, rather than have them sitting nere and nobody knowing they're available. To each his own, I guess.

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

Casbit, you can save them at least for a little while by turning them into drafts. The other thing you can do is just copy them into a word document then all you have to do is copy and paste when you want to re-list them.

Also, there are others on here far more experonced and knowledgable than me who can help you with Turbolister and other things.

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

I have 8 accounts
Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

Exactly the same here casbit.  And I am piling unsold items in stacks on my spare bed .... praying for free listings before my daughter and family arrive here on 27th !!!  I know Tassie's cold, but I think they might swelter under them ๐Ÿ™‚  ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I would be very interested if someone with experience with Turbolister could give me some tips.   I've downloaded it, but not sure how you use it ?

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

Do a Install Complete Version Update. 'Tools'

Then do a Check For Program Updates.

Then, if you want your unsolds in there, Synchronize(sic).

All your listings, sold, unsold and active will then be in there. To do with as you wish.

Back up regularly.

Put your new listings in there so they are ready to go when you want to upload them.

NOTHING in TL is ever lost unless you delete it, so they are safe forever.

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

Q for you davewil (coz you'll likely know the answer)....re the turbo lister, used to use it all the time but stopped coz theres nowhere on that to tick the 3 auto relists.  so I had to upload and remember to tick the box after..........I kept forgetting so got in the habit of creating just overtyping sell similar and now similar to casbit I have them sitting in the unsold section, not  2000 tho but still enuf to make me a little nervous.  how many drafts can I save I like that idea.....!!!

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

I have no idea how many drafts you can save. As many as you want, I suppose.

You are correct - you cannot activate the 3 free relists from TL. I just go in after I've uploaded them, delete the stock photo, change the handling time (for the next few months), cycle through, check the relist box and save.

But I only list 2 books a day.

My non-store listings, that I use SYI for, automatically have the relist option ticked.

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

I think if there were free listings (not invitation-only and not the 40 from the 1st of every month) they would have been issued last week. Unless it's happening this weekend being mid-month but I'm not taking a gamble on it...
Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

Something to consider.  You could list them on .com or .com.ca and use the free listings for those sites as well?  There are things to consider like selling fees for the particular sites, visability etc and you cant relist directly from one site to another from eBay as far as I have seen. I don't know if there is any listing program that does a simple transfer but otherwise you could experiment.
Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

I received a 150 free listing offer an hour ago:
http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2061
I tried it on my other accounts but it didn't work..as it's "by invitation only " >_<
You can try it and might work on your account. Good luck!
Message 20 of 23
Latest reply