Word of caution about E-Go couriers

We have used E-Go for several years and found them to be generally reliable.  However a recent incident may help other face with a similar situation.

We had a collection booked but the box was not collected on the day scheduled.  An email inquiry to E-Go (the only way to contact support) elicited the response that the driver call but the shipment was not ready.  Which was rubbish as (a) the box was at the front door at 8:30am, our CCTV showed no evidence ot the attempted pick-up.

When the driver did turn up the next day I asked why he did not arrive as booked.  His response "I did avise H/O my van was fulland that I could not make any more pickups, they said don't bother"

Moral to the story is don't accept any "fob-off" response.  Push for a full refund for failure to deliver the service.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Word of caution about E-Go couriers

They will take your money then not deliver (said car parts). That is the e-go way.
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Word of caution about E-Go couriers

Can anyone please tell me alternative couriers similar to e-go in Victoria that would take car parts?

I liked egos depot to depot service, really cuts down costs and increases intestate sales. Sad car parts are no longer an option.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply