Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details

I am wondering if any other sellers in Australia are having the same issue.

My last payment to our bank account was on the 13th October 2021 and since then have had none.

A message in red says "Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details. Please update to avoid further restrictions. Update account details". However, when the link is clicked it goes to and error page saying that the page cannot be found.

This has been going on since the 16th October 2021. I have contacted them at least 5 times and all they tell me is that it is a technical error. The last time I was told that it would be rectified with 72 hours. Well, surprise, surprise, still not rectified and they have a few thousand dollars of mine that I cannot access.

I also sent a message via Facebook, (thought it a waste of time but give it a go anyway), only to be told to do exactly what I have been doing - contact the "help" team.

What a terrible organisation!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details

@kurraglen-industries wrote:

I am wondering if any other sellers in Australia are having the same issue.

You know that they do, since you responded to the thread below.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/WITHHELD-PAYMENTS-AND-BAD-LINKS/m-p/2442880#M217490

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: Your payouts are on hold until you update your account details

Yes we have the same problem since early October , the technical team has done nothing and have done all i can at my end to upload a letter of consent, today I contacted 3AW to get it into the media

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply