Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted: Ivory - Part 1

THIS IS A PS TO An earlier unrepeatable email:

ITS OBVIOUS YOU DIDNT READ MY EMAIL IN ITS ENTIRETY.

I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER ON THE EARLIER SO -CALLED TRANSGRESSIONS, WAS EVEN GIVEN A "THANKS FOR COMPLYING " EMAIL.

THE LAST TIME, I EVEN TOLD YOU THAT YOU MISSED THIS ONE. (NO ANSWER), RELISTED IT SEVERAL TIMES SINCE. I HAVE EVEN PREVIOUSLY REQUESTED YOUR APPROVAL FOR POLICY COMPLIANCE ON OTHER ITEMS (NO RESPONSE).

INSTEAD OF ARBITRARILY SUSPENDING ANY PREMIUM SELLER WITH A 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RATING, SEND AN EMAIL FIRST, OR CALL AT THE VERY LEAST. SUSPENSION SHOULD BE THE LAST STEP, NOT THE FIRST.

I'M TIRED OF ARGUING WITH EBAY UNDERLINGS IN MALAYSIA ABOUT AUSTRALIAN LAW. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I COULD GET IVORY PAST AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMS? MOST SELLERS WRITE WHATS ON THE SIDE OF THE DAMNED BOX IT COMES IN.

EVEN IF I COULD, DO YOU HONESTLY THINK I'D SELL IVORY HANDLED KNIVES FOR A MEASLY $49.95????

DADDYKOOL

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Your selling privileges have been temporarily restricted: Ivory - Part 1

I'm honoured if I get called thick skulled as it's alot safer than having a thin skull,image the brain damage you would get if you get hit on your thin skull haha

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

harley the only one today with some common sence , daddy has a huge amount of knifes he sells from 58'' woppers to double ended knifes to the most scariest knifes out there , but ebay have told him many of times that particular one is a no no on this site, [just delete that one knife out of hundreds you have and everything will be sweet or call it like all the other sellers a faux bone knife .  2 options , bu because you have been stuborn you are suspended for a month. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Yeah I know Joe, I only had to be told once to stop selling confederate items. It's not worth getting suspended over, it just means I put confed items on my site nowand ebay misses out on the fees. not much skin off my nose.
Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

please if you have left ebay   dont waste peoples time by posting here  this is for sellers only  thank you

Still making assumptions, I see. FYI I am still a registered PS and Top Rated Seller with 100% feedback & perfect DSRs and the fact that I currently have no items listed doesn't change that one iota.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

sorry cq   i thought i read on one of the posts that you will quit ebay and stop selling . must be my eyesite going again 

have a nice day

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

sorry cq   i thought i read on one of the posts that you will quit ebay and stop selling . must be my eyesite going again 

have a nice day

well, they do say that that is one side effect . . . .

Spoiler
. . . . . of growing old, I mean

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

@harley_babes_hoard wrote:
Daddy with all the grief these darn knives have caused you do you not think you should try selling something else or at least ones that are not the least bit suspect on ebay's radar?

What??!!??

Even you need butter knives! Steak knives, etc.

I also COULD say these knives I sell (my products, not yours) are Human Bone and STILL comply with eBay's animal/wildlife policy!

Daddy

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply