Wow! **Pats self on the back**

Not too sure how long it can last.

Defects-C-Apr23-2015.JPG

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: ZERO Defects

Here is what I think on that count...

If your sales volume is cruising along at the rate that keeps you on a 3-monthly reporting cycle then your sales sag so you drop back onto a 12-monthly reporting cycle then suddenly you will see defects showing up from 12-moths ago.

Conversely if your sales pick up again then suddenly those older defects should disappear off the radar.

In our case tho we are maintaining the 3-monthly cycle.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
I too had zero defects for about a week....then one 'popped up' from late last year, so I don't know what their game is

No matter how much we strive for perfection, it seems there is always one low star rating to ruin it ! Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

@clarry100 wrote:

Here is what I think on that count...

If your sales volume is cruising along at the rate that keeps you on a 3-monthly reporting cycle then your sales sag so you drop back onto a 12-monthly reporting cycle then suddenly you will see defects showing up from 12-moths ago.

Conversely if your sales pick up again then suddenly those older defects should disappear off the radar.

In our case tho we are maintaining the 3-monthly cycle.

What you are saying makes sense, however, if you are maintaining a 3 monthly cycle (which I no longer am Smiley Sad) then it doesn't really explain your current situation

Edit  :  Sorry, were you referring to twyngwyn's situation ?  Sorry, my misunderstanding I think Smiley Embarassed

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Yes MB I was replying to twyngyn.

You are correct tho that in our case since we are maintaining a 3-monthly cycle what has happened to us makes no sense.

The only changes have been that our POS FB score has gone up (albeit small) in that same 24-hour period.

So on that basis alone the percentage should have dropped even if only by a small amount. Instead we are seeing a twofold increase.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply