a massive decline in sales on Ebay

Is anyone else experiencing a decline in sales?  I cannot believe how bad it has got, my sales have been reduced by more than half for same time last year, having problems keeping up with relisting fees, only ones making any money is Ebay

Message 1 of 89
Latest reply
88 REPLIES 88

always picks up sept - early oct.... if you can hang on until then.......

Message 21 of 89
Latest reply

@celtic_vintage wrote:

Mine has been going better than a year ago.The secret is to have uncommon stuff at reasonable prices,offer free postage and have several ids.

I offer Free Postage For 90% of my cards. Some are 20% - 50% Cheaper than others and still can not make a sale lately. because of eBays Stupid Policies and Restrictions, Limitations it is hopeless

Paddy

Message 22 of 89
Latest reply

Message 23 of 89
Latest reply

Try Firefox
Message 24 of 89
Latest reply

Firefox is a browser which gives you Google as the default search engine.

Message 25 of 89
Latest reply

You are lucky to get 40 free listings a month, I used to get that when I first started selling, but for some reason it was changed and now I only get 20 free listings.  If your goods are not selling it doesnt take long to get through twenty when you relist and add new ones!  I would prefer not to pay listing fees but I figure that if I had a shop it would be costing me much more!

Message 26 of 89
Latest reply

excuse my ignorance but if you dont use google, what do you use? thankyou, I appreciate your reply

Message 27 of 89
Latest reply

Thank you to everyone for your comments, makes me feel a bit better to know you are not alone!!  I appreciate finding out about things like Google, as I am home alone and now work from home, you get away from what is happening in the IT world!   Lets hope things pick up soon

Message 28 of 89
Latest reply

Big decline over the past 4 weeks. Thankfully I wholesale to retailers and they are still moving my product.

So my point? It's eBay not the economy.

Message 29 of 89
Latest reply

@daintreejudi wrote:

You are lucky to get 40 free listings a month, I used to get that when I first started selling, but for some reason it was changed and now I only get 20 free listings.  If your goods are not selling it doesnt take long to get through twenty when you relist and add new ones!  I would prefer not to pay listing fees but I figure that if I had a shop it would be costing me much more!

If you are registered on the Australian site and list on the Australian site then you should get 40 free listings a month if you don't have a store. If you're not getting that then I'd be getting on the phone and finding out why.

Message 30 of 89
Latest reply