anyone else having issues with creating a sale?

I add listings and then it comes up with zero listings after I create the sale and is active. I have one running from the other day but am using different listings and a new sale.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I read on other posts it won't create a sale on items with best offer activated - do your items have best offer?

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I think if your listings are less than a week old,

it won't let you have a sale on those ones

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Yep I have best offer on most listings but I could create a sale 2 days ago OK.

I don't think there are any issues with the discount amount (only on my last try) or new listing requirement.

On my 3rd attempt I got an email saying not all listings could be added..there was 13 listings. I added more on the last try and made it just a $1 discount instead of the percentage.

Hi dylan11235813,

Your sale "20% discount sale 3rd try" was successfully created with 0
listings. All of your listings could not be added to the sale for the
following reasons:

- 1 listings violate the minimum discount percentage allowed for a sale.

To change the price of this item and add it to your sale, or to make any
other changes to your sale, go to Markdown Manager.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

I contaced CS about this and they confirmed that we can no longer put an item on sale if it has 'best offer' on it. It is a new "improvement".

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

nice of them to let people know.I was going to call them but usually no one is home. I started a sale 2 days ago though, maybe it took a bit of time to filter though. So they are taking away sales now, maybe in favour of  the bif sunday BS>

In all fairness though not many people used the best offer feature on my listings. I didn;t get what I payed for for the last month though.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

My listing is 4 days old and no Best Offer and yet I can't add it to my "Sale" and get the same error msg "1 listings violate the minimum discount percentage allowed for a sale."

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

"Percentage" sale works but a sale created for a "Dollar" amount doesn't work and gives that error.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Not sure what is happening to your sale, but.........just an update..........

Apparently the markdown manager has been changed back again so that we can put 'best offer' items on sale again. Seems that there were too many complaints and they put it back to the way it was.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I get an error if I Add any item to a Sale that is discounted in "Dollars". I can Add any item without any issue to a Sale that is a Percentage Discount.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply