Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can i sell any adult toys product in ebay?

Dear Sir/Madam, I would like to know can we sell any adults product such as sex toys in ebay?I have been try posting it yesterday but its been removed.So any idea what i could do? Please advise.I am new in ebay. Thank you Best Regards,Jaydon

Listing category

Hi all, I have just listed an item, how do I put in a second category? I would like it in Men's Jewellery and Fine Jewellery.. Also it doesn't show up in a search yet, but I have read about that maybe taking 24 hours.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Site still playing up

Buyer paid by Bank transfer. Item posted.When I go to mark as Payment received I get this message.Have tried a dozen times.Will add the buyer to the exempt list incase my store settings open an UPI .Something to remember..... Error : Action Failed Ac...

Monthly sales activity innacurracies

I have the myebay landing page set to all selling. As i have not really pushed selling for the month of november it was easy to see a glaring innacuracy in the sales activity section. i have only had one sale for $2.99 which was being shown as $3.18....

Give them a hand ! Any new fees you can think of ??? More fees please

Ebay must be running out of options as to what to charge us next ?and I just can't wait for the next invoice to see what jovial fees I am to be slugged with ,so I propose (as a bit of fun) a thread where you can add what you think we are going to get...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Politely refusing combined postage?

I offer combined shipping, which is fine, for satchels. However, many of my items are sent via large letter. Some can be combined, but many can not, only one will fit in the large letter, and two large letters is still cheaper than a parcel. Nonethel...

Buyer purchased item no payment made.

A buyer purchased an item 21 oct and no payment made. I sent payment invoice with no reply. I sent a message this week asking if they still wanted item and they replied yes, they will make payment. As this buyer is overseas their screen is showing po...

Auctions only ever receive one bid now

I just scrolled down my auction results from the last lot of ebay freebies. I had 17 sales in a row that sold to one starting bid. I had a couple of items in particular that would have attracted strong competition twelve months ago and didnt even sel...

Can Someone Explain

How to change the name of your store in step by step instructions?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful