Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers are abused by Ebay dictatorship style

Sellers, All the new policies implemented by Ebay in the last year or so was only to step all over the sellers with their big, ugly, muddy boots: - Boot no1: increase photo quality: doesn't sound that bad at first sight but when you have thousands of...

What should I do?

I won a brand new iPod nano and sold for $200As already had similar. Buyer is claiming its broken and not working and has sent quite a rude email demanding a refund by Monday. He only has 3 feedbacks (albeit positive) and says until he has money back...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pop Ups

Ha Ha just noticed for the first time that I received a popup on my screen saying so n so has given you a kudos for my thread,is this a new ebay feature? and how much will I be charged in fees for it? because it did look pretty fancy.

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I am not being given the option of a multi-variation listing (except on the US site)

Hello, Hoping that I am just blind here, but I am getting really frustrated that I cannot figure out how to list an item with colour variation. I have checked and the option should be available (category jewellery, pandora charms) but I can't see it ...

e-bay playing up again.......???

Anyone else having issue's in listings items.........??? Get stuck in an sign in loop...........Pictures take for ever to upload.........never complete listings....... wondering if just me .....????

Resolved! Where are the watchers and buyers?

Is anyone experiencing what I am experiencing on eBay lately. I sell booties and lately I'm hardly getting any sales and very few watchers. I used to sell nearly all my booties first time round and have heaps of watchers. Now I'm lucky to get 6 watch...

Protocol Question

I had an item listed. A ebayer bought a couple of itmes from me (instant payment and free postage) and requested a third item at a cheaper price as all the items would be posted together. I changed to listing to "For...ebayers name....Another ebayer ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need advice RE buyer who won't pay.

Basically, I sold three items on the one day to a "buyer" who still hasn't paid. I sent a combined invoice with reduced postage on day 2. On day 6 I emailed her to ask if she still wanted the items, or wished to cancel. She replied that she intended ...

no free listings this month?

Does anyone know why Ebay has not offered extra free listings this month? I rely on free listings and haven't had any notifications about any. Wondering if I've missed them, or they just haven't been offered.thanks,Kath

Trouble listing?

Anyone else having trouble listing at the moment, even though I have filled in the title it keeps coming up red saying Descriptive Listing Title - "please enter a valid value"Thanks

advertising

can anyone help me? When selling something on ebay can you advertise your store from a different websight?

ebay new and used goods

hi, i'm just wondering now that the new give em back they're money policy is in full swing does ebay treat all sales on ebay as if the item was new regardless. i allways thought used good came with no money back guarantee but on ebay the seller was o...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful