are people gullible ??

item 151479782758  check it out carefully.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: are people gullible ??

I was about to say, the oil injection thing is no big deal on its own. And the boat looks ok, maybe worth the money...

But the feedback and sales history- oh my. If I were going to neg someone over an 11k transaction, their ebay fb would be the least of their problems. Wow, just wow.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

looks like x****x  won that car... does that mean we will see it relisted very soon?

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@lizzy6107 wrote:

looks like x****x  won that car... does that mean we will see it relisted very soon?

I wondered the same thing. Most of the time he is the underbidder, so I'm thinking sometimes the plan doesn't quite go to plan and someone else doesn't bid to beat them.

I know someone said that a low feedback score isn't enough to stop your selling priviledges, but surely too many defects would? 4 negs and 1 neutral from 16 feedback and DSR's of 3.8 and 4. How many defects does a low feedback seller need to drop them to below standard?

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

"Most of the time he is the underbidder, so I'm thinking sometimes the plan doesn't quite go to plan and someone else doesn't bid to beat them."

Seems he is the current highest bidder on the boat so it will be interesting to see what happens in the next 10 hours

eBay item number: 151479782758
Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

He really is taking people for a ride.

It has gone up nearly $1000 in short order.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply