Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay charging $1 to list $0.99 cent items in my store.

Hi everyone. I have been listing stamps in my store for auction at 0.99 cent start, the insertion fees were free so i decided to list quite a few stamps, but when i finished listing i found ebay had charged $1 insertion fees for many of the stamps, b...

BEST WEB HOSTING SITES

Any sellers tried other web hosting sites for selling ? any information is appreciated thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! LIMITED SALES AND WATCHERS

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY LATELY SALES ARE SLOW AND WATCHERS ARE VERY LIMITED? I MAINLY SELL BOOTIES AND HARDLY GET MANY WATCHERS NOW OR MANY SALES. I HAVE QUITE A FEW EBAY BOOTIE FRIENDS WHO TELL ME THAT THEIR SALES AND WATCHERS ARE NOT NEAR AS GOOD AS...

Resolved! Has LISTING DESIGNER been scrapped?

Am I correct in assuming that you can’t use LISTING DESIGNER anymore? Although I have been able to access it in TURBO LISTER (edit, edit listing designer) and apply it to my drafts; once the listings go LIVE on Ebay, the listing design disappears. (I...

how to send documents to ebay

I've been asked to send proof of identity to Ebay. Each time I try to do so by using the link that Ebay provided me with, I get the error message :The Department provided isn't supported at this time. Please provide a valid Department name to proceed...

positive and 5 stars

I just wanted to say something about this.On a thread recently a seller said they could not understand why a buyer would leave a positive without 5 stars in every line.At the time I had to go to work and now I cannot find thread to reply but thought ...

• 93 replies
  • 0 Helpful

go figure ebays new streamlined returns lol

I have had a buyer open a returns request of which I have agreed to without any fuss just looking a the new returns menu which shows open cases and noted the following step one - we have informed buyer to ship the item back by 26 NOV step two - wait ...

Hi. A buyer wants to buy my item but is too far away to pick it up.

He has asked me to post it. He won the auction and has offered an extra sum for postage. I am happy to do this, but he has asked me to add the postage to the item so he can pay via PayPal. I dont know how to do this. Can someone please help me?Thanks...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Confirming my phone number or my account will be suspended

Hi there, just received a text message asking me to confirm my phone number on ebay or my ebay account will be suspended, problem is I can't see it on my account to confirm it, but they must have it to have sent me the message. Is this spam ? Thanks ...